Nick’s Riverside Grill and Tony & Joe’s Present:
“Sunsets by the Water” Photo Contest Spring 2013
The Washington Harbour has some of the best sunsets all year round. Since we always see you snapping photos near our restaurants, we want to encourage you to take more! Our ‘Sunsets by the Water’ Photo Contest will have you all flocking to the harbour to take as many photos as you can. Snap till you drop!
Just one rule, it must be a photo of a sunset scene at the Washington Harbour! …Oh yeah, and the photo must be good, so we hold you to two specifications (1 high resolution photo and a low resolution copy).
You could win one of many prizes!
- 1st prize Airline Tickets to any where in the continental US!
- 2nd Prize Cash
- 3rd Prize Cash
- 4th Prize Honorable Mention | Brunch for Four at Nick’s Riverside
- 5th Prize Honorable Mention | Brunch for Four at Nick’s Riverside
Submit both one high resolution photo and one low resolution photo of the same image.
- Specifications for High Resolution Photo: resolution should be at least 300 dpi, size cannot exceed 8 MB (limit to 5 submissions, please)
- Specifications for Low Resolution Photo: resolution should be at least 72 dpi, size cannot exceed 2 MB (limit to 5 submissions, please).
- Reminder: Make sure the Low Res Photo is of the same image as the high res photo.
- * Please specify if any edits or enhancements have been made to the photographs
Timeline for contest:
March 1, 2013 | Photo Contest Starts
April 20, 2013 | Last Date to Submit Application + Photos Due by 5 PM EST
April 22, 2013 | We will place the Top Photos on Facebook and open voting to the public. Stay tuned on how to vote.
May 1, 2013 | Voting Period ends at 5 PM EST
May 2, 2013 | We will announce the winners on our Facebook accounts!
*The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
None, there’s no entry fee! In fact, you will receive a $10 gift certificate when you submit your application.
Note | It will take a few moments to upload your images. PLEASE DO NOT press the back or refresh button while it is uploading. You will be brought to a confirmation page when your application and photo are successfully submitted.